Wednesday Night Study
Topics to be covered include:
- Finding Replenishment for Overcrowded Lives
- Overcoming Negative Family Patterns
- Creating a Grace-Filled Home
- Communication with Affection, Warmth, and Encouragement
- Raising Kids Who Love God
Children up to 5th Grade:
There are activities for children of those attending the Confident Parenting Class on Wednesday Nights, from 6 - 7:30 p.m. only.
Activities will be held in the downstairs classrooms.
WEDNESDAYS - HIGH SCHOOL YOUTH GROUP, 7:00 - 8:30 PM - upstairs, in the Youth Rooms. Questions? Email Youth Pastor Michael Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THURSDAYS - JUNIOR HIGH YOUTH GROUP, 6:00 - 7:30 PM - upstairs, in the Youth Rooms. Questions? Email Youth Pastor Mandy VanHolsbeck at email@example.com.